Tuesday 21 January 2014

Straightforward

Bismillah

Apa sbnrnya y nak di tulis pun x tau.....more than 5 times I'm doing the same thing...type - delete... What I'm thinking... i really don't understand my feeling ...why not u just saying it... straightforward you don't want to be my friend anymore..delete my number and forget me ..now i don't need you.. i found my happiness.. simple right?..but maybe sound cruel...it's my imagination only......
why must you keep silence and make me confused.. i can understand if you don't want to be my friend..i can make a distance between us and if you want, i don't contact you anymore....full stop...actually i can let it go if you straightforward...
i can accept what you want to say...trust me..

sad and regret...Sad-because you suddenly cut the connection without news..
regret-because i think i have a little bit feeling for you after you propose to me..(even though i know that time you are not serious)... .but when it become
one i don't feel anything...i just feel like I've lost my friend....

And another thing please understand..i contact you back because i borrowed you something...i just want to get it back..that's all...

Sorry tetiba ter speaking with broken english...


No comments:

Post a Comment